Recycle, Raise Funds, & Build Community With Charity Recycling Service
Our goal is to teach and empower future leaders of a green generation to make a difference in their community and the planet by learning and practicing environmental sustainability.
We provide Data and metrics for your organization which communicate social, economic, and environmental impact.
FUNDRAISING MADE EASY Contact us today to join our efforts in making our planet a better place while benefiting your organization and empowering your community via our established clothing drive model. Through our collection efforts, every year Charity Recycling Service gives more than 20 million pounds of clothing a second life and provides much needed funds to organizations just like yours.
NO COST, NO RISK
HOW IT WORKS
- SCHEDULE: Fill out the contact form below and a representative will contact you with potential locations to place your bin.
- PLACE BIN: We will provide your school with a personalized bin.
- PROMOTE: Use newsletters, social media, and student groups to bring awareness to your bin. We have marketing material templates to help spread the word.
- COLLECT: Through the use of our Bin Monitoring Technology notifications are sent to our offices for when your bin is over 65% full.
- GET PAID: The clothing will be collected and you will receive a quarterly check along with number of pounds that were collected each quarter.
It’s Simple, Fast, And Requires Very Little Planning.
Checks Are Issued Directly To Your Organization The Next Day.
Commonly collected items: shirts, sweaters, dress clothes, pants, jeans, hats, gloves, shoes, boots, sandals, purses, backpacks, belts, sheets, and draperies.
Clothing collection bins with CRS are no-risk, community engaging, highly successful fundraisers that benefit both your organization and the environment.